Started in 2004 with the goal of creating a co-ed rec volleyball league for kids to learn the game, be part of a team and have fun. With no focus on wins and losses, the kids are free to have a good time with no stress or pressure to perform. We started with one session and 150 kids and now have 1200 + kids playing annually in our Spring, Summer & Fall team programs, as well as our Skills n Drills clinics November thru March.
The Registration "Volleyball Co-ed" is not currently available.
KIDS BENEFIT BY SEEING US TEACHING, LEADING AND MENTORING IN THE WORLD OF SPORT. CONSIDER VOLUNTEERING-IT’S ONLY ONE NIGHT A WEEK FOR 8 WEEKS AND IT’S A BLAST!
Enjoy volleyball? Coaching or being an assistant coach is a great chance to be involved with kids and give back to the community. The commitment is just one night a week for 8 weeks. Volunteers are the lifeblood of every good organization and our program has been incredibly successful because of the willingness of people to get involved. Jump onto the court as a volunteer coach, assistant coach or offer up your area of expertise.
There's THREE DIVISIONS run by grade level. All divisions are co-ed. You do not have to be a resident of Central Bucks to register.
Grade Levels: 4th-5th Grades
This is a non-competitive, co-ed division with kids just starting out and kids with experience.
Grade Levels: 6th-7th Grades
This is a non-competitive, co-ed division with a mixture of kids with experience and kids just learning the sport. At this level, they are learning the game so there’s more rallies, more ball skills and lots of kids serving overhand.
Grade Levels: 8th-12th Grades
This division is more competitive with playoffs the last week of the season. It's a mix of high school players, club players, intermediate players and some beginner players.
|Div 1: Coordinator and League Director
1. Questions about what you're signing up for? Click on the season you're interested in for complete information on the where, what and when's.
When registering the grade for the Summer program (and only for the Summer program), use the grade they'll be attending in the Fall.
So if they're a 6th grader in June and signing up for the Summer program, they should be registered as a 7th grader.
2. When filling out the email address, please enter the email address that you check.
3. How about volunteering to coach/assistant coach? It's only one night/one hour a week and it's a lot of fun! New to coaching? You can be paired with experienced coaches. We can't add teams without coaches so please join us so we can continue to offer volleyball to the kids. When volunteering to coach, please start the background check process ASAP:
4. For friend/buddy or coach requests, please use the “Comments” section. We do the best we can but cannot guarantee buddy/coach requests . Please make your requests when registering as we cannot accommodate the request by email after you've registered.
5. Volleyball fills up quickly. Once we reach the maximum number of kids we can take, you'll be placed on a wait list. If someone drops out, you get moved off the wait list and receive an invoice via e-mail to pay the registration fee. You do not pay the registration fee when put on the wait list.
6. Teams are formed after registration closes so you won't hear from a coach until approx 1- 2 weeks before the season starts. Please check the League Information tab for the exact dates as to when the season starts for your division.
7. Our refund policy is as follows: A refund will be given less $10 processing fee up until the start of each season. Once the season begins, there are no refunds!
Confidential financial assistance is provided when needed to any player with a desire to participate. Please contact the Sport Director (Sherri Belfus Kracht, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for a confidential discussion.