1. Questions about what you're signing up for? Go to "League Info" tab above for details on where, when and how it all works before registering. When registering the grade for the summer program, use the grade they'll be attending in the Fall. So if they're a 6th grader in June and signing up for the Summer program, they should be registered as a 7th grader.
2. There are two spots for email addresses, however, only one is needed. Please enter the email address that you check.
3. How about volunteering to coach/assistant coach? It's only one night/one hour a week and it's a lot of fun! New to coaching? You can be paired with experienced coaches. We can't add teams without coaches so please join us so we can continue to offer volleyball to the kids. When volunteering to coach, please start the background check process asap (click on the Background Clearance tab above for instructions).
4. For friend/buddy or coach requests, please use the “Comments” section. We do the best we can but cannot guarantee buddy/coach requests . Please make your requests when registering as we cannot accommodate the request by email after you've registered.
5. Volleyball is very popular. Once we reach the maximum number of kids we can take, you'll be placed on a waiting list. If someone drops out, you get moved off the waiting list and receive an invoice via e-mail to pay the registration fee. You do not pay the registration fee when put on the waiting list.
6. Teams are formed after registration closes so you won't hear from a coach until approx 1- 2 weeks before the season starts. Please check the League Information tab for the exact dates as to when the season starts for your division.
7. Our refund policy is as follows: A refund will be given less $10 processing fee up until the start of each season. Once the season begins, there are no refunds!
Confidential financial assistance is provided where necessary to any player with a desire to participate.
Please contact the Sport Director (Sherri Belfus Kracht, Email: email@example.com) for a confidential discussion.
Click on the BLUE registration link below to REGISTER, making sure you're registering for the correct session (sometimes there are more than one):
Our co-ed volleyball program began in 2004 with the goal of creating a recreational volleyball league for kids to learn the game of volleyball, be part of a team and have fun. We do not focus on wins and losses, so the kids are free to have a good time with no stress or pressure to perform. We started with one session and 150 kids. We now have 600 to 700 kids playing annually in our Spring, Summer & Fall team programs, as well as our Skills n Drills clinics which runs November thru March.
There's 3 Divisions run by grade level/age. All divisions are co-ed. You do not have to be a resident of Central Bucks to register.
Division 1: 4th-5th Grades – Coordinator: Art Bass, firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a non-competitive, co-ed division with kids just starting out and kids with experience.
Division 2: 6th-7th Grades –Coordinator & League Director: Sherri Belfus Kracht, email@example.com. This is a non-competitive, co-ed division with a mixture of kids with experience and kids just learning the sport. At this level, they are learning the game so there’s more rallies, more ball skills and lots of kids serving overhand.
Division 3: 8th-12th Grades – Coordinator & League Director: Kate Woolsey, firstname.lastname@example.org. This division is more competitive with playoffs the last week of the season. It's a mix of high school players, club players, intermediate players and some beginner players.
PLEASE GO TO LEAGUE INFO TAB AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE FOR INFO ON SEASONS AND OPPORTUNITIES TO PLAY.
Enjoy volleyball? Coaching or being an assistant coach is a great chance to be involved with kids and give back to the community. The commitment is just one night a week for 8 weeks. Volunteers are the lifeblood of every good organization and our program has been incredibly successful because of the willingness of people to get involved. Jump onto the court as a volunteer coach, assistant coach or offer up your area of expertise.
Other ways to help besides coaching:
Team Builder- Volunteer needed to help build teams before the season starts, about 3 weeks ahead of the season. Must be comfortable with spreadsheets. Approximately 3 hours work, then a little bit here and there as we get add ons until the season starts.
Social Media Coordinator- Volunteer needed to update social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram before seasons to advertise registration and during seasons to share the fun.
Website Coordinator- Volunteer needed to keep the website up to date with current information. Approximately 1-2 hours a week before season starts and for the first 3 weeks of the season.
Background Check Coordinator- Volunteer needed to help volunteers get through the process of the background check. Approximately 1-2 hours a week in the beginning of the season.
Advertising Coordinator- Volunteer needed to set up advertising in advance of each season with local newspapers, website updates and sign makers.
Interested? Have ideas? Please email me at email@example.com or cell: 267-614-3911 and we'll set up a phone conversation to discuss.
We can always use another set of hands to help.